Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gabe-next phase

My Gabriel...

Was born in Medan on 9th September 2006...
Thru a C-section...
Was with the father while gabriel was born....
2,9 kg weigh and 49 cm tall.... by the day he was born on 9th September 2006

And now he become 12,5 kgs weigh and 84 cm tall... on 22nd May 2008...

What a tall, cute, white, adorable, handsome, smart and everything the best from Lord Jesus are in my little angel...

He's the bless from God I've got...
Because of him I got so many blessings since he was born...

Thank you my Lord Jesus.. for your most beautiful son I ever have...

No comments:

My Gabe - The Love of My Life

I'm trying to give the best to my only son, the BEST GIFT ever from Lord Jesus to me...

That's why I create this blog.. though it's not perfect.. it's just to show how I love my son..
How I adore him...

Mommy love you, Gabe...
Thank you Lord Jesus for giving you in mommy's life...